...very nice but a little on the pricey side, and this time of year all spare pennies must be saved for the boot sales! So as we had a lot of old canes around the place I gave it a go.
I cut the canes up into 10" length with a hacksaw...
Then bundled them together like fire wood and tied them with copper wire...
(that's me concentrating while Rich took pics!)
Then I wrapped some green garden string around the ends to cover the wire up.
I'm really chuffed with the end result! and it cost me the grand total of bugger all, just half an hour of my time!
Ok not quite as smart as a shop brought one but I don't think the bees will care, hopefully this will encourage them away from the other side of the shed where the chicken coop is coming together, apparently them keep crawling into the old nail holes in the wood Rich is using! Cheeky bees!