Sunday 9 March 2008

I Love Hydrangea's

These are one of my favourite flowers and I've wanted a hydrangea bush for ages, so a big thank you to Rich's Mum who was very kind and brought us one last week!
I then had the agonizing job of deciding where to put it, if its too far down the garden I'll never see it but I don't have a enough room in the flower bed up by the house, in the end we decided to put it in a pot on the patio. Our patio is pretty small but its a really little sun trap and with our Bath stone cottage radiating heat all day most of our plants that like it slightly warmer end up here, it also means I can see it out of the front room window!
So it was on with the delightful gardening jumper again (which is actually one of Rich's but I keep stealing it)


Doesn't it look pretty!


And my favourite colour too, hopefully I'll be able to cut some of the flower heads and dry them for in the house.

No comments: