Saturday 15 March 2008

Inspiration

So far I haven't mentioned what I do for a living, I'm an artist for a greeting card company in Bristol, so 5 days a week from 9 till 5 I get to draw and paint, I sometimes can't believe I actually get paid for this. Quite a lot of the time it feels like cheating, because I really like my job, I'm always afraid someone will come along and make me stop doing what I enjoy and get a real one!

What has this got to do with my garden? Well the latest card range I been working on is inspired by my garden, so here's a quick peek:


That brick path pattern looks familiar!!









These cards will be available to buy soon from on-line greeting card company Remind4u.com, all of these cards can be personalized, so you can put the recipients name on the front, pretty cool! (although obviously I'm biased)

Hope you like them!

No comments: